Happy Birthday Shane!

0 Comments

Today is a happy day!
Today the man who changed all my life is finishing one more cycle and starting a new one. Man, you're old! haha jk
I'm so happy for being part of your life now, and especially to have the honour of spending a day like that with you babe.
I want you to know that being away from you is the worst feeling ever, but we are never away enough, right?
I hope you enjoy your day with your family and feel all the love they have for you. You're such wonderful person, don't you ever let this person hide away from the world, because the world need more people like you, trust me! I'm saying this because I know how incredible and perfect you are inside, and hopefully soon I will be able to be with that incredible man in person, I can't wait!
We have our ups and downs but we are strong enough to get over anything together.
I hope you have a nice day, and don't you ever forget how much I love you and how much I miss you honey.
Soon we are going to be a family, I can't wait!
Thank you for being the best thing in my life and thank you so much for letting me be part of your new cycle. This is gonna be good, I promise you.
Happy birthday honey!
xXx



You may also like